Saturday, May 8, 2010

Scotland June 2009

The Place where we stayed


Little lambies on the hillside

Mom and I



Edinburgh







These photos are long over due and meant for Miss Amanda Rose! Sorry I waited until now to post them Amanda.... but I definitely never forgot you wanted to see them! I'm hoping I will be able to get a message to you maybe through the Rivera's or someone so you will actually know that the photos are posted now! I miss you girl... and once again I am so sorry it took me almost a year to get em up!

2 comments:

A. Rose for HIM said...

WOW!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Thank you soooooo much!! Mr. Chris emailed me the link to your blog and I saw the pictures! WOW! Scotland is beautiful!!! I feel so WOWed that you remembered AND that you posted them!!!!! :):):):):)
Hey, is there some way we can keep in touch, like other than blogger? Do you have Facebook???
thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :>

Leah Iona said...

Hey Heather! Love the pictures! We are doing well here. Miss you! Yeah, and do you have an email address? Can you have your mom send it to me through facebook?