Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Beautiful Island of Roatan!


































My parents, my cuz, Brittany, and I were able to vacation on Roatan while they were here in Honduras with me. We had such an amazing time! We stayed at the calvary chapel, Roatan, Sonrise missionary Inn for the four nights we were on the island. And we got to hang out with some kids from YWAM who will be spending the next couple months in Honduras. We attended their church service Sunday and it was awesome to see what the Lord is doing on Roatan! If you are interested in learning more about Calvary Chapel Roatan check out their website at ccroatan.com. The family and I were also able to enjoy the beautiful mountains and beaches of Roatan and we snorkeled and swam in the crystal clear waters to our hearts content! Although I definitely wasn't ready to leave when the time came.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

incredible pictures! Sam loves the monkey on your head.

Anonymous said...

Heav, so glad you updated your blog finally...i posted it on facebook and people have commented me there...we had soooo much fun with you and Britter in Honduras...(except Miami, Honduras, of course) smile....

Jan said...

Hi Heav! Happy Easter sweetie! We miss you around here and I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you when you were home even though it was great having 2 sisters here at once. It was more fun than I could handle because I ended up breaking my wrist! UGH! It's certainly put a damper on things for me this week in all I wanted to do for Easter but what the hey...we were having fun when it happened so I don't regret it. Well, maybe a little! I loved, loved all of the pictures of your family there and mostly wished I could've been sitting at that cute little blue table with you & your mom & Brittany. Ahhhhhh.....heaven.....
Love you hon ~ will be thinking of you tomorrow during the service. Enjoy your special moments there. Love, Janny

Annabell said...

LOVELY!! i love the one of you and sam...i mean the monkey...lol!! [=